Welcome to Lose Weight. Live Life. program
Client Commitment and Agreement
As your coach, I want to CONGRATULATE you for investing in yourself and your health in a way you may never have before.
This coaching experience is designed to deliver an extremely high level of accountability, loving support and the right system, so you can make empowered decisions and take bold action toward achieving your health goals.
The Lose Weight. Live Life. VIP Program incorporates private, one-on-one coaching time with me, so that you can accelerate your results and have my health, nutrition and life coaching focused on you.
Saying “YES” to this experience means showing up for yourself in a whole new way.
Showing up for yourself is key to achieving everything you want. I will give you all the support you need to do that. And I ask that you be open to new ways of thinking and be willing to be challenged to go outside your comfort zone. Embracing this approach will help you make your life changing transformation a reality that much faster.
To get the most out of the Lose Weight. Live Life program, your commitment to the program includes…
- Attending all coaching sessions on time and refraining from multi-tasking during your sessions
- Being authentic, honest, and speaking up for what you want
- Letting me know about any personal situations that may interfere with your experience in the program
- Letting it be okay not to know all the answers
- Be willing to take risks, try new things and stretch beyond your current experience
- Being responsible for your own results, which includes proactively asking for support, and using your program materials
- Honouring the investment, you are making in yourself by handling any situations that may take you away from your experience
- Being patient with yourself and resting periodically to “catch up”
- Honouring our relationship by being direct, truthful, and open so we can go farther, faster
- Celebrating your wins, shifts, achievements and excitement throughout the program
My commitment to you includes…
- Believing in you and your ability to achieve your vision of success
- Sharing in-depth information and knowledge with you so you can move forward with your health goals much more quickly than you would on your own
- Allowing you to be 100% authentic and fully YOU
- Holding you accountable to act from your highest self, even when you may not feel that way
- Being in integrity and honest always
- Holding high standards for you and for myself (and handling any situation that crosses the line, helping you to resolve and move beyond anything you are putting up with
- Being kind and patient with your progress so that you know you always have a safe place to express where you are
- Sharing creative action steps, ideas and inspiration without the need to have you “like” them (if you don’t like an action step or an idea that we create, no problem – we’ll create another one or you’ll be inspired to create your own)
- Laser-coaching you to find solutions to challenges that may come up
- Coaching you to your highest self and to achieve your highest potential
- Knowing that there are unlimited possibilities available to you, no matter what any situation looks like
- Caring deeply about you and your success
What you’ll receive in the Lose Weight. Live Life. program...
- Weekly one-to-one 45-minute coaching sessions for the duration of your specific program
- Support and written coaching between sessions via email, text or app. Expect a personal response from me within 24 hours or on the next business day.
- Access to the Lose Weight. Live Life. online platform with videos, worksheets and other information aligned with your specific program
This program doesn’t exist to give you MORE information; it exists to give you CURATED information. What that means is that what you can expect is information that is relevant, practical and actionable, so you can stay out of overwhelm and in action.
- Sessions are 45 minutes long, however, please schedule 60 minutes in your calendar in case sessions go over
- To get the most out of your sessions, please arrive to all sessions on time
- You receive 1 or 2 “emergency reschedule” opportunities within the 12-week or 6-month program respectively. This means you can cancel a session within 24 hours and still reschedule the session.
- Any other cancelled sessions with less than 24 hours’ notice will be forfeited
- In the event of your absence or withdrawal you will remain fully responsible for the program fee and any unpaid balance
- This refund policy exists for your benefit as well, as coaching is a powerful process and at times, you may feel “up against a wall” or as if something isn’t working
- Feeling uncomfortable is often a perfect sign that you are releasing obstacles and limiting beliefs
- My request is that any and all concerns regarding assignments and coaching be addressed directly with me, so I can be the best coach and mentor to you that I can be, and ensure the coaching relationship is in integrity
- Working together, we will be able to make sure your needs are met
You (sometimes referred to herein as “Client”) understand that the information received from me (sometimes referred to herein as “Coach”) in connection with the program or otherwise should not be seen as medical, nursing or nutrition advice and is certainly not meant to take the place of your seeing licensed health professionals, including your doctor.
You understand and agree that (i) I am not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services and will not diagnose, treat or cure in any manner whatsoever, any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body, (ii) I am not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional, and (iii) you have chosen to work with me and participate in the Program voluntarily.
As your Coach, I encourage you to maintain a relationship with your primary care physician or doctor. If you do not have one and/or do not have routine physicals, I encourage you to do so. Do not discontinue or change any treatment plan that you may be on as a result of our sessions without discussing the change with your doctor.
You acknowledge and take full responsibility for your life and well-being, and all decisions made during and after the Program. In furtherance and not in limitation of the foregoing, you hereby and forever waive, release and discharge me, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, officers, agents, employees, representatives, executors and all others acting on their behalf (the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to your person and/or property or that of your family (where applicable), including those caused by negligent act or omission of any of those mentioned or others acting on their behalf, arising out of or connected with your participation in the Program or in connection with services provided by me or the Released Parties.
Congratulations and Welcome to Lose Weight. Live Life.