Episode #124 - Why am I not doing it?
Jun 09, 2023
Inspired by a quote on the wall of the medical centre that I visited with my husband yesterday, ‘If I had known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of my health’, on this episode we address why we don’t lose weight, get healthy, move more. Why we don’t do the things that we know will not only have us feeling better in the here and now of our lives, but also help us live longer and have a better quality of life in our later years.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- How us anticipating negative feelings such as deprived or miserable stops us
- How to spot when you’re stuck in confusion and move forward
- What to do when you don’t trust yourself to do it
- How other things in your life get in your way and what to do about it
- What to do when you think you’re doing ‘it’ but you’re not, because you’re not creating the results you want
Featured on the show: